Thursday, December 10, 2009

I HAVE DISCOVERED THE ACHILLE'S HEEL OF MORMONISM.

SPECIAL NOTICE


I HAVE DISCOVERED THE ACHILLE'S HEEL OF MORMONISM.



After over 50 years of being a Mormon, leaving it, researching it, writing extensively about it in a number of books, doing years of radio in Mormon-land and studying my Bible all this time, I had a powerful word on it during the night last week and a sermon at our church Sunday confirmed it.

I will be publishing my findings in a special e-newsletter a week from Wed. December 16th.

Be sure to read it and pass it on to all who have an interest. If you are not on my email Newsletter list, sign up at www.saintsalive.com

1 comment:

  1. Lookin' forward to it...i think GOD is equipping me, and you're part of it! There's a pretty strong presence of Mormons in Fiji...and they've been busy building a big church in Taveuni. So whatever you have to share will be a big help!

    ReplyDelete